Environmentally Friendly Cleaners – “Clean Green”
According to studies, the use of green cleaners is proven to enhance your building’s air quality. Handi Commercial Cleaning and Supply, green cleaning services in Minneapolis only uses Green Seal* certified environmentally preferred cleaners for it’s clients. Our goal is to make sure you have peace of mind when it comes to your work space and the health of your employees. We are also very focused on keeping the world sustainable and our community educated on the benefits of green living.
Most of our cleaning products include:
- General Purpose, Deodorizing General Cleaners with A hydrogen peroxide-base
- Bio-Renewable Glass Cleaner
- A bio-renewable multi-purpose cleaner derived from corn, coconut and palm kernel.
- A non-solvent industrial cleaner and de-greaser that contains a biodegradable surfactant package.
- A floor finish remover that is fragrance-free and contains low VOCs.
- A low VOC floor sealer and finisher made with zinc-free co-polymers, no glycol ethers, and low ammonia.
Contact Us Today to schedule your FREE Consultation!
Handi Commercial Cleaning and Supply in committed to providing the best green cleaning services in Minneapolis and the surrounding Twin Cities Metro area. We have a proven track record of happy clients and we’d love the opportunity to earn your business with our environmentally friendly cleaning services.
**Green Seal is an independent, non-profit organization chartered to pursue a healthier, cleaner environment by identifying and promoting products and services that cause less-toxic pollution and waste, that conserve natural resources and habitats, and that minimize global warming and ozone depletion. Green Seal has no financial interest in the products it certifies or recommends, or in any manufacturer or company. Evaluations are based on state-of-the-art scientific methods using internationally recognized procedures. Green Seal Standards are recognized by the US Federal Government for meeting environmentally preferable product standards for use in Federal facilities.